Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Using advanced 3D computer-imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan based on Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh or Dr. Nuha Baalbaki prescription, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, gradually moving towards the projected final position. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by our Invisalign London dentists, based on your specific needs.
What are the Invisalign advantages?
- Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. No one may even notice that you’re wearing these virtually invisible aligners, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
- Invisalign aligners are removable giving you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply removing the aligners. And you can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Unlike traditional fixed braces, there are no metal brackets or wires to wear or adjust. This means that in most cases less follow up appointments are required for adjustments.
- And finally, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you even begin treatment so you can see how your teeth are expected to look when your treatment is complete
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
As with other types of orthodontic treatment, the cost of Invisalign is dependent on the complexity of your orthodontic problem and your course of treatment. As a general rule the cost is comparable to traditional fixed braces and once Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh or Dr. Nuha Baalbaki have completed an orthodontic evaluation, they will present a detail plan including the costs for you to decide if Invisalign is right for you.
Invisalign is a great orthodontic alternative for teens, young adults and busy executives who do not want to wear braces. Call us today to book a private Invisalign Consultation in London!
Fastbraces For Adults & Teens
The biggest question for anyone who may need braces would probably be “how quickly can I get them off?” While there are no miracle shortcuts in orthodontics, Fastbraces® Technology typically shorten treatment time to one year instead of two. Some patients even see results in as little as 3 months!
How do Fastbraces work?
The old braces are usually square in shape and typically move the crown of the tooth in the first year, and the root of the tooth in the second year, thus requiring two years of treatment time. The patented triangular bracket in the Fastbraces® Technology gently allows for movement of the crown and the root of the teeth at the same time with no extra risk for the patient.
Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh and Dr. Nuha Baalbaki are authorized FASTBRACES® providers and typically describe the following differences between traditional braces and the wonderful FASTBRACES technology.
|Often change natural bite||Natural bite preserved|
|Extractions are often needed||Extractions are rare|
|Multiple wires need to be used||Just one wire|
|Treatment typically lasts 2 years||Treatment last less than 2 years|
|High cost||Same or lower cost|
|Delayed root movement||Immediate root movement|
|Root resorption||Less resorption|
|Pain issues reported||Less pain|
|Typically 24/7 retainers||Typically 15 min/day retainers|
How can you decide if you’re a good candidate for FastBraces?
Here are a few simple questions to ask yourself that can help determine whether or not you are a good candidate:
- Would you like a straighter, more beautiful smile?
- Would you like that beautiful smile in a few short months instead of years?
- Would you like to experience less discomfort?
- Would you like to pay less for your orthodontic treatment?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then CONGRATULATIONS, you could be a great candidate for Fastbraces! Contact Alba Dental Centre in London and book a FastBraces consultation today!